Smart classrooms can be accessed from any electronic device (computer - smartphone - tablet ... etc.)
The presence of an updated antivirus program.
Check the speakers/microphone settings.
Check the camera settings (if you want to turn it on) or make sure it is disabled or covered (if you don't want it to be turned on)
Devices are free of unreliable software
It is preferable for the teacher to use a stylus for easy writing on the smart classroom board.
- Connection of the electronic device to the Internet
- Internet with a stable speed of at least 8 MB
- Availability of updated Chrome, Firefox, or edge browsers
- Important software:
- Update Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Java: https://java.com/en/download